Chicago Crawl Space Solutions
Dangers of Crawl Space Moisture Problems
If your crawl space is exposed to groundwater and high humidity, you face the risk of mold, mildew, and the rotting of your home’s structure. America’s Best will protect your home by installing a crawl space encapsulation system. This technology will block out soil gasses, lower the humidity, and prevent odors from entering your house.
How do I know if I have a crawl space moisture problem?
- Is there high humidity or musty odors in your home’s living area?
- Are you seeing floor damage (i.e. buckled hardwood floors)?
- Is there condensation on the exposed insulation or water pipes?
- Is there condensation on the air conditioning ductwork or equipment?
- Is there visible mold or moisture damage in the crawl space?
If you have any of the above symptoms, America’s Best will protect your investment in your home by installing a crawl space encapsulation system. This technology will block out soil gasses, lower the humidity and prevent odors from entering your home. Here are some additional benefits of letting America’s Best encapsulating your crawl space:
- Destructive Mold and moisture within the crawl space will be eliminated
- Indoor air quality will be improved not just in the crawl space but through out the entire home.
- It will seal off the number one source of entry of radon gas into the home
- Get protection against some of the common household allergens like dust mites and mold
- Provides a protective barrier from bugs, spiders, rodents and termites entering from the crawl space
- Provides home energy savings by insulating the crawl space and reducing energy consumption
- Provides additional storage space in a clean, dry sanitary crawl space
- Reduced risk of dry rot and termites
- Cost-effective, one day installation that increases the resale value of the home
- Peace of mind knowing your home is protected
What is the Crawl Space Encapsulation Process?
America’s Best uses the very best in water and moisture prevention technology. Each job is different, but you can trust America’s Best to determine the most effective repair for your crawl space by removing any groundwater entering the area. This may include protection from a vapor barrier over the soil, walls and flooring, using additional vapor retarders and insulation.